Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home for Christmas...

Home for Christmas!!!

So after one long grueling year of the heart issues and not much traveling, I was blessed to be home in Californian for Christmas. I arrived at 6:15 PM on Christmas Eve, just in time for the dinner they were holding out on till 6:00 pm so I might have a chance to make it home. I love you all, thanks for suffering for me!

I was excited to get home to those I have missed and love so dearly. This Christmas could not have been better. It was truly one that gave me a gift from Heavenly Father and time with those I love. I enjoyed just visiting with the family and having a girl’s day with out kids in Temecula, CA, with Claire and Vanessa.

One of the greatest highlights was seeing Veevee getting her Pony for Christmas, from Claire and Eric. Here are some cute little pictures to highlight my time home.

Yes a little late…but hey… I finally have time to post this.







1 comment:

Colleen said...

I was shocked when I got on and saw you had updated! :) I'm glad that you were able to be in Cali for Christmas!!