Saturday, December 13, 2008

First part of the Drive to Scottsdale AZ

I started to drive to Scottsdale, AZ today! Yes alone and yes I am doing well. I will say my left shoulder is a little sore, but the drive was beautiful.

I was blessed to wake up this morning at 5:30 AM and sit and think (never a time I want to be awake!!!). For some reason I could not sleep so I just thought about random things. I got up and went to breakfast with Teno, you are a champ Teno! When I went to leave it just started to snow, I was able to get in front of the storm on the way to Provo. I spent time with Connie, since I will not see her till after the New Year, thank you Connie for your time! It was wonderful to see Teno and Connie before starting this trip; it calmed my nerves and put me at ease for the trip.

I stayed in front of the storm and snow all the way here to Page, AZ. I have some pain in the left side, but I am sure it is just because all the driving in strong winds. I got to see some beautiful views, enjoy the drive and time in peace and quiet, and stand over the Lake Powel Dam. Can I just tell you how muck I love Dam’s and Bridges. The bigger the better, here are some pictures from the first part of the drive.









No comments: