Sunday, December 21, 2008

The upcoming week!

The upcoming week does have some testing and such, so for everyone that is wondering what is next, here is my itinerary.

Monday Dec. 22nd
The day starts in the afternoon at 1:15 PM at the Scottsdale Campus. I will have a 24 hour ECG hooked up, yet once again. From there I will head to the Gastro department for a Gastro MOT test. This is where I will have a tube down the nose into the stomach for a little over an hour. They will measure a bunch of stuff and how it is working. From thee I will be off to a BBQ at the Flemings’ Brothers’ home and then the Temple lights all together. They have invited me and I would love to have some Christmas times with them since I can not be with my own family at this time.

Tuesday Dec. 23rd
Today will start at 7:30 AM again at the Scottsdale Campus. I will have to report to the Radiology Department for a Gastro emptying test. This is where we will have to eat some radio active food consisting of an egg sandwich and milk. This will be about 4-12 hours depending on what happens with the food moving on. After that I will report at 2:30 PM to turn in my ECG holter monitor.

Wednesday Dec. 24th
This is the LAST DAY…so is the hope and prayer. I will start at the Pheonix Mayo Clinic at 8:00 AM, to meet with the Cardiologist, Dr. Luis Scott. Then I will head to the Scottsdale Campus to meet with Dr. Steven Krotzer, Consultive Medicine, at 10:30AM, to see what the diagnosis and treatment plan will be. No, worries guys after Friday it is a good chance I will be back here and right now I am not allowing for this to play in to the picture. AS SOON AS I AM DONE, I AM OFF TO CALIFORNIA!!!

No comments: