Wednesday, November 11, 2009

life in 2009

Since I am not the greatest writer I hate posting updates. With that said I will do my best to fill everyone in on my life of the past year…

Short end of things I have at age 30 had to find a new me, a side of me that fulfils my active side of life, with out being in the mountains and being active. I have been working, dating, dealing with medical things, and just loving life.

I have taken a couple of trips to California, spend a lot of great times in WY, went to NYC for the first time ever, and I have learned that I have a love for big cities as long as I never have to live there.

I think my new thing is going to be getting a motorcycle license and one day get one. I want a Yamaha R6. No worries I think that having something fast and fun will fulfill my need for excitement and need to play… the active side of me. Bottom line is I would be making a good investment for years of playing. Now I have found a sport I can enjoy safely here in Utah.

I have decided to no longer have a tv in my house and I am really liking it, only bad part is I should have started this AFTER football season. I heart football and I am going through withdraws from it right now.

I have moved out on my own, meaning no more roommates, it was just time and for my own sanity. I love living alone and all that comes with this sweet time! I also got a Boston Terrier (dog) this year as a reward that I am still here and going with the health trauma drama! She is a great puppy and I have wanted one for a while now. SO yes I have become a dog lady, but she is so worth it!

In the last 2 years I have gone through many changes and the health thing is teaching me many lessons. It has been two very long years and worth every minute of them to find me and who I really am and what makes me happiest in life. I have been making changes and after this last trip to SD, I have got a spark back and am ready to start living a fuller life. I have goals and I can’t wait to see them all come together.

Work and I are getting along right now, I am now PT though so everything is changing, I will know better just how much this week. Yes this effect many area’s in my life and that is why I have decided I have to move and shake a bit to get a better more secure foundation for myself. I am now focusing in on things and should be able to get back in school for sure next year.

I have come to realize just how much I love life and am tired of having limitations so I am testing them and will be learning new things so I can have new hobbies! I can’t wait.

So there you go you are all updated on what is happening with me!

1 comment:

2momswithaplan said...

This is a very positive post! Thank you for sharing. Do you have pictures of your adorable terrier???